Table of Contents
- Search for Supplier
- Configure your Suppliers
- Supplier Profile
- New Supplier Application
Search for Supplier
1. Go to Admin Dashboard and select Add Supplier
Configure your Suppliers
You can configure multiple suppliers for your procurement process, so you can be able to manage all your vendors in one place. Our aim is serving you with a procurement system that is super simple to set up.
There are two different ways to configure your suppliers:
If you already have an account:
1. Select your supplier from the Global supplier database that is already uploaded.
2. If you are not able to find the supplier you need, you will get a tab message: No suppliers found. Click here to add; in order to add your supplier information manually.
3. Fill in the information required, Supplier Name, website, phone number, customer service email, new account email, new order email. (this information is provided to you by the supplier)
- Do you have an existing account with the supplier? Select Yes
- Enter your account information: Account number, account billing address, and shipping address.
- Check your order methods allowed.
- Select your payment method and terms: ACH, Credit card and Terms
- Click Save
Important: You can request the Punchout Integration as an Order Method.
Note: If you want to learn more about how to set up the Punchout Catalog, click here: Request Punchout from Supplier
New Supplier Application
If there is a supplier that you don't have an account with yet. All you need to do is fill out an application form and they will be able to create an account for you. Just follow these easy steps:
If you don't have an account yet:
- Do you have an existing account? Select No and click Save.
- You need to fill out the application in order to create your account.
- The supplier will receive an email requesting to create your account and all the documents that you uploaded in the Documents section will be sent to them for revision and approval.
- After your application is reviewed, you will receive an email with your account number and account information in order to go back to Add a Supplier and enter the information.
Note: Only the first time you fill out the application to create an account with a supplier you will need to enter all your company's information; once that request is approved, in order to request an account with another supplier your company´s information will be already saved, so you don´t need to enter it again.