Table of Contents
- Search for Supplier
- Configure your Suppliers
- Supplier Profile
- New Supplier Application
Search for Supplier
- Go to Admin Dashboard and select Suppliers.
- Use the search bar to enter your supplier´s name to find it.
- If you can´t find it you can configure it very easily as follows.
Configure your Suppliers
You can configure multiple suppliers for your procurement process, so you can be able to manage all your vendors in one place. Our aim is to serve you with a procurement system that is super simple to set up.
1. Select your supplier from the Global Supplier database that is already uploaded.
2. If you are not able to find the supplier you need, you will get a tab message: No suppliers found. Click here to add; in order to add your supplier information.
If you already have an account:
3. Fill in the information required, Supplier Name, Website, Phone number, Customer service email, New account email, New order email. (this information is provided to you by the supplier)
4. Just click Save.
If you don´t have an account
You can directly request it by clicking on the Request Account link.
Request Supplier Account
If there is a supplier that you don't have an account with yet. All you need to do is click on the Request Account link, choose your Shipping and Billing address and they will be able to create an account for you.
- You can select the Shipping and Billing Address from the dropdown menu, this menu shows all your addresses that have been already added in your Company set up.
- Use the Add link below the dropdown menu to add any address that you would like to use that is not already set up.