Table of Contents
- Punchout Catalog Items
- Hosted (Non-punchout) Catalog Items
Punchout Catalog Items
Punchout catalogs are integrated external links to a supplier’s web-based catalog. When placing an order from Punchout suppliers you can search and select products from the supplier's web catalog.
Once the Punchout Method is approved it will show in the Supplier Information.
- You, as a user will be automatically authenticated to the supplier. Once on the supplier’s punchout catalog, you can search for the desired items from the supplier’s catalog. Add these products to your cart on the supplier's catalog.
- When all desired items have been added to the cart, you can submit your order.
- After you submit your order in the supplier's punchout catalog, you will automatically be directed back to LabFellows.
Hosted (Non-punchout) Catalog Items
If you choose to place an order electronically or over the phone you can upload your inventory items with a CSV file.
- Go to Supplier's information, on the top right corner you will see the View Catalog icon, click on it to upload your approved items.
- Upload CSV file, you can download LabFellows template or choose your Suppliers file to upload it.