Table of Contents
- Punchout Catalog Items
- Hosted (Non-punchout) Catalog Items
Punchout Catalog Items
Punchout catalogs are integrated external links to a supplier’s web-based catalog. When placing an order from Punchout suppliers you can search and select products from the supplier's web catalog.
Once the Punchout Method is approved it will show in the Supplier Information profile.
- You will be automatically authenticated to the Supplier.
- Once on the Supplier punchout catalog, you can search for the desired items from their catalog.
- Add these items to your cart on the supplier catalog from their eCommerce site.
- When all desired items have been added to the cart, you can submit your order.
- After you submit your order from the supplier's punchout catalog, you will automatically be directed back to your LabFellows workspace.
Note: Learn more about the Punchout Process and the Punchout Request.
Hosted (Non-Punchout) Catalog Items
If you choose to place an order electronically or over the phone you can upload your inventory items with a CSV file.
- Go to Admin Dashboard and select Suppliers.
- Click on the Supplier name or logo to access the Supplier information.
- At the top right corner, you will see the View Catalog icon, click on it to upload your approved items.
- Click on Upload CSV, you can either download the LabFellows template or choose your Suppliers file to upload it.
- On the right, you can download previous catalog files for your records or share it with the rest of your team.