Table of Contents
- Create Order
- Cart Review
- Upload Quotes
- Order list
Create an Order
- To be able to place an order, you need to go to Lab Manager dashboard and click on Orders.
- Select the Address which you need to order for.
- Select an active supplier to start placing your order.
- By hovering over the supplier's icon, you can choose the Catalog to use. To learn more about Catalog items click here: Catalog Items
- Now you can search for an item in the catalog, enter the quantity needed, and add it to your cart.
- You can also click Manage Requests to turn your team´s requests into orders. To learn more click here: Item Request Flow
- Once you have chosen the items, add them to your cart for review.
- This is your order summary and can still edit the needed information in the first section, such as: Group, Need date and Expense code related by just clicking on Edit next to Addional Information.
- In the section below, you can edit the POs order method, Blanket PO info, related Expense code (for that line item), or even upload and enter the quote from your supplier by clicking on the little up arrow icon next to the Quote field. On the right, you will also find the option to Add more items if needed.
- The next section you'll see is the Document section, where you will be able to upload any document required by your supplier or in case you'd like to upload a document for you internal controls or records.
- Below, you will see the item's information where you can still add the Category, Location, and edit the Quantity needed, or add any shipment notes by clicking on the comment icon on the right, below the Edit link. Or you can even delete the item by clicking on the trash can icon.
- At the bottom, you will see all your Order Summary and the related POs.
- Once you review all your order details, you can click on Submit Order.
Note: If you have Punchout Method approved you will be directed to your supplier´s website in order to add the items needed and submit your order. To learn more about the Punchout process click here: Punchout Process
Now you can match the PO with its correspondent quote number and upload the supporting document for your records an controls, by simply:
- Enter the quote number. (once you enter the quote number the small arrow will pop up on the left)
- Click on the side arrow to upload the document.
Our order list view shows, the PO number, order date, supplier, and ordered by with the its correspondent status.
- Just go to Lab Manager
- Select Orders and you will get to all your orders list.
- You can filter them as needed or sort them for a customized view.
- You can also Accept shipments from the Order List by clicking on the three little dots (ellipsis) on the last column, to avoid going through the Shipping & Receving process in case needed by your organization.