Table of Contents
- Place an Order
- Cart Review
Place an Order
- To be able to place an order, you need to go to Lab Manager Tab and click on Create Order.
- Select an active supplier to start placing your order.
- By hovering over the supplier's icon, you can choose the Catalog to use. To learn more about Catalog items click here: Catalog Items
- Now you can search for an item in the catalog, enter the quantity needed and add it to your cart.
- You can also click Manage Requests to turn your team´s requests into orders. To learn more click here: Item Request Flow
- Once you have chosen the items, add them to your cart for review.
- You can also click on View Cart in order to review the items added.
- You can also add tags, enter a quote number and expense code here.
- Add shipping notes if necessary.
- Once you have reviewed your cart, you can click on Submit your Order.
Now you can match the PO with its correspondent quote number and upload the supporting document for your records an controls, by simply:
- Enter the quote number. (once you enter the quote number the small arrow will pop up on the left)
- Click on the side arrow to upload the document.
Note: If you have Punchout Method approved you will be directed to your supplier´s website in order to add the items needed and submit your order. To learn more about Punchout process click here: Punchout Process