Table of Contents
- Sort / Filter
- Order Profile
The Order list contains features for searching, check status, sorting and filtering out your purchasing orders.
- The new order list view shows, PO number, order number, vendor name, order date, ordered by and order status.
- Now you can even sort and filter the order list information and save your preferred view.
- When you click the Order number it will take you to the order and its associated PO.
On the top left, you can see the search panel in order to search for specific Order data.
In order to find out the Order status, you can review it in the Status column on the right. It shows the order status by color to make it easier to know if your order is:
- Pending approval
- Partially received
- All items received
You can see five tabs on top next to the search panel: Pending Approvals, Approved/Rejected, Order Partially Received, All items received and Complete/Canceled. These tabs make it easier to identify and find the orders with a specific status.
Learn more about Statuses.
Also, if you want to review only the orders you (as a user) have submitted, you can use the field next to the search panel on the left and choose to view All orders or only your orders.
Sort the different data of the given list.
If you want your view to show only certain information you can click on Filter (on the top right) where you can filter by:
- Group (to what group the order belongs to)
- Ordered By (who placed the order)
- Order Date ( select the time period you want the list to show)
Then click on Save Filter.
Note: Every time you go to the order list, the saved filters will show; if you want to go back to the entire list just click on Clear Filters.
You can also hide the columns you don't need the list to show. Click on Hide fields and you can select which information to hide by enabling the button.
Once you have the orders you need to review, click on the Order Number to be able to open your order details.