Table of Contents
You can add the locations you need to better manage your purchase orders and the items each location needs.
- Go to Admin Dashboard and click on Inventory Settings
- Create a new Location by clicking on the blue plus circle below.
- Enter the new Location name and select type from the dropdown list.
Note: You can also add Sub-Locations to your Locations. Click on Add New Sub-Location on the top right side of the screen.
Create the categories needed for your company.
- Next, to the Locations tab, you can find the Categories tab where you can click on the plus sign in order to add the categories needed.
- Enter the Category Name and click Save
Note: You can also add Sub-Categories to your Categories. Click on Add New Sub-categories on the top right side of the screen.
In this section, you can upload your inventory files. Our team will process them within 24 hrs. You can upload your files in two different ways:
- Download Labfellows Template: Please prepare your inventory in a CVS file and download our template.
- Upload your own file
- Once your file is uploaded, it needs to be validated to synchronize with LabFellows field maps. Just click on Validate.
On the right side, you can download your previous inventory files for your records and for sharing the information.