Table of contents
- Process Flow
- Placing an Order
A Punchout catalog means you will have access to your supplier's website in order to be able to add the items you need to your cart from the supplier's catalog and turn them into an electronic purchase order within our system.
- You need to have an account set up with your supplier. To learn how to set up a new account, click here. New Account Application
- You need to Request a Punchout from the Supplier to add it to your Order Methods. To learn more about order methods, click here. Order Methods
- Once you have the Punchout Method approved and ready for you to use, you will receive an email from our LabFellows support team from email@example.com
- Now you can sign in to your account and use your supplier's Punchout catalog
Placing an Order with the Punchout Method
- You can go to Lab Manager and select Orders.
- Click on Create Order.
- Select your Supplier. If the punchout method has been set up, you will be directed to the supplier's punchout catalog and automatically logged into your account.
- Start adding the items you need to the shopping cart, and once you have them ready, click on Return Cart to Purchasing Application.
In order to complete your purchase, click the Submit button to return the items in your cart to your LabFellows Lab Ops Platform
Note: You will lose the items in your cart if you don't click Submit or if you use the Back button. If you need to make changes to your shopping cart, please Submit your current cart and then return to your supplier's website from your purchasing application.