Table of contents
- Request process
Request Punchout from Supplier
To request Punchout Catalog from a supplier:
- You need to have your account number and account information.
- Send your request through a New Supplier Account Application.
- Once you already have an account, our support coordinator will provide you with your sales representative contact information to request the punchout method.
We would like to make these steps easy to understand, this is why we are going to use the parties involved “name” to avoid confusion.
- You need to contact your Sales Representative and Request Punchout integration.
- Your Sales Rep receives LabFellows' email with a link and supplier's application ID.
- Your Supplier generates your new account number and goes to LabFellows Supplier-Support email, email@example.com
- The account number is set up in the LabFellows system at this point.
- LabFellows Customer Service completes the internal process, then submits Punchout Request to the B2B E-commerce team.
- B2B E-commerce team receives a punchout request from LabFellows Customer Service.
- B2B E-commerce team confirms/returns credentials to LabFellow Supplier-Support, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LabFellows Customer Service enters punchout credentials (domain/identifier/etc).
- LabFellows Customer Service notifies you once the punchout integration completed.