Table of contents:
- Expense codes
There´s a field for you to enter your expense code when placing an order to be able to sync them with your Company´s budgets. You can create your own expense codes or use the ones from your accounting system. For that, you need to consider positions. For example:
Expense code: 4000-100-30
- Position 1: Department
- Position 2: Project
100 Mobile App
- Position 3: Type of Expense
- Now you can set up expense codes to add them when you place an order so you can classify expense types and track them.
- Go to Lab Manager and select Orders.
- Click on Create Order, and select the Address you need to order for.
- Once you have entered your order´s information go to Cart Review, you´ll see the Expense code field below Additional Information on the right.
- Click Edit to enter your own expense code, the next time you need to use that code it will show automatically in the dropdown list.
- Click Save.