Table of contents
- Role and permissions
- Determine user role
Role and Permissions
Now we have three different roles and permission enhancements for you to manage: Administrator, Lab Manager, and Scientist.
- Admins can create a user as a Lab Manager to have access to more settings than a regular user but not as much as an administrator.
- They will be able to access Suppliers' information and Inventory Settings.
- As a Scientist, you can easily request what you need to focus on science.
- Create requests and let everyone know where you need the items requested located in advance.
- The following menu will appear in your workspace:
Determine User Role
All you need to do is select their role when adding them to your team.
- Go to Administrator Dashboard and select Teams.
- Enter the user's information and select their role within your organization.
- Once selected, click on Add user.