Table of contents
- Role and permissions
- Determine user role
Would you like your managers to have access to get things set up without being an Admin?
Now we have three different roles and permission enhancements for you to manage: Administrator, Lab Manager, and Scientist.
- Admins can create a user as a Lab Manager to have access to more settings than a regular user but not as much as an administrator.
- They will be able to access Suppliers' information and Inventory Settings.
- As a Scientist you can easily request what you need to focus on science.
- Create requests and let everyone know where you need the items requested located in advance.
- The following menu will appear in your workspace:
Determine User Role
All you need to do is select their role when adding them to your team.
- Go to Administrator Dashboard and select Teams.
- Enter the user's information and select their role within your organization.
- Once selected, click on Add user.