Table of Contents:
- Shipment history
- Accept shipment from Order Summary.
- Place items
- Shipment Issue
You will be able to view your shipments history, accept and place items into inventory, manage shipment issues and make sure your PO, packing slip, and invoice information match, learn more about 3 way matching here.
- Search to find your Shipments by unique criteria such as Shipment ID, Purchase Order, etc.
- Click on the Shipment ID you would like to review to see all relevant details, such as:
- PO: link to the related PO
- Issues: find out if there are any related to the shipment.
- Received by: know you received the shipment.
- Supplier: the Supplier you placed the order with.
- Received on: the date on when the shipment was received.
- Packing slip: Upload a picture of the shipment packing slip.
- PO line number, description, quantity accepted, quantity in stock and status.
Accept Shipment from Order Summary
- From Shipment History , search or select the shipment you want to accept.
- Click on the PO link in blue, it will take you to the Order that contains that PO.
- In the PO section, on the right, you will see this icon , click on it to Accept the Shipment.
- You will be directed to review the Packing Slip information to enter: Confirmation Number, Delivery Date, Carrier and Tracking Number
- Once you've entered the required information, you can upload a picture of the actual packing slip for your records by clicking on upload packing slip.
- You can also add extra items by clicking on Add Extra Item, in case the shipment has more items to accept.
- Enter the required information, such as Description, Catalog Number, Unit of Measure (UOM), Lot Number, Batch Number, Serial Number, Expiry Date, Quantity Ordered, Quantity Shipped and Quantity Backordered.
- In this section, you can also choose to: Designate as a Kit, enter an Item Issue or even Split the Shipment, by enabling the correspondent button.
- Click Continue to Accept Shipment and Place items.
- In Shipments, click on the Place Items tab in order to place items into inventory.
- Fill in the fields with the required information, such as Location, Quantity and Categories, in case you need to bundle the items, just enable the button to YES, review and click on the Place Items button on the top right corner.
Note: You can also Add Advanced Information, by clicking Advanced Info.
- From Shipments in Shipment History, you can see how many of them have an Issue since we've created predefined filters: Matched, Unmatched and Issues.
- You will find below the search bar, based on the Shipment status.
- Select Issues filter, search by shipment ID, PO or Order number; or just click on the Shipment Issue you would like to work in.
- Once you have clicked on the selected shipment, you will be able to view the shipment details, below the PO number, you will see Issues, click Yes-Resolve Issues here link in blue.
- You will get a pop up window to enter or update Item and Issue Details:
- See all your shipment´s issue details on one screen. Know who is working on it as well as what is going on with the item.
- You can let your team know if the Supplier has been contacted or if the issue has been resolved by enabling the corresponding buttons.
- Communicate with your team members by tagging them using @ and their Name and see the communication thread on the right.
You can select from the dropdown menu what the issue is:
- Extra Item - Packing Slip
- Extra Item - In Shipment
- Damaged - Total Loss
- Damaged - Partial Loss
- Wrong Size
You can also select what the issue status is from the dropdown menu:
- Pending Action
- Return to Sender
- Add to inventory
Also, select the issue resolution from the following dropdown menu:
- Replacement Ordered
- Credit Account
Once you've entered or updated the issue information, click Save.