Table of Contents:
- Shipment History
- Accept items
- Place item
Go to Lab Manager Dashboard and click on Shipping & Receiving in the sidebar menu, where you can see your shipment history, accept and place items into inventory, and manage shipment issues.
- Search to find your Shipments by unique criteria such as Shipment ID, Purchase Order, etc.
- Click on the Shipment ID you would like to review to drill down and see all the relevant details.
We have created different color-coded statuses for you to easily identify where your shipment is.
- Click on the Accept items dashboard in order to look for a PO or item and be able to create and accept the shipment.
- You can also see the PO number, number of items listed and the PO status.
- Click on the Place Items dashboard in order to place items into inventory.
- Fill in the fields with the required information, (such as location, unit size, quantity, etc.) review and click on Place item´s button in the top right corner.
From the Shipments list on Shipment History, you can see how many of them have an Issue.
See all your shipment´s issue details on one screen. Know who is working on it as well as what is going on with the item activity on the right.