Table of Contents
- Create a Report
- View a Saved Report
- Customized Reports
- Export a Report
Access your data and analytics. Data is displayed in a grid or pivot-table view allowing you to visualize data the way you want. We offer nearly infinite flexibility to view, create, save, and export your reports based on your order and inventory records in LabFellows for data-driven insights and decision making across your organization.
Create a New Report
- Go to Lab Insights and click on Reporting.
- Click on the plus (+) sign to create a report.
- Name your Report as you prefer. You can edit this anytime.
- You can also organize reports into groups.
- Lastly, select the data set you would like to build a report from (e.g. your organization’s Orders or Inventory records).
View a Saved Report
- Click on All Purchase Orders to use a default example.
- Then click on the left side little arrow to open the options to sort and filter.
You can sort and select or unselect the columns you want to show in your report.
Export a Report into a CSV file
Once you have created and customized your report with the columns and information you need the report to show, click on the small down arrow next to the Report name and click on Export.