Table of contents:
- Amazon Punchout instructions
1. Hover over Hello, [Your Name], and click Business Settings.
2. In the Members box, click on Groups.
3. Click on Add Group on the right side of the page.
4. Enter PunchOut in the Group name box and then click on Add Group.
5. Refresh the page and click on Punchout.
6. In the System integration box, click on Configure Purchasing System.
7. Click Continue.
8. Select LabFellows and click Continue.
9. At this point, Punchout credentials will be randomly generated for you. Click Continue to proceed.
10. On the Summary of the Connection Settings page, click on Email these settings.
11. Email the settings to yourself and/or someone else at the organization.
12. After you email the settings, click Continue and view settings (by default the Punchout is set in TEST mode)
13. Go to your Suppliers section on the LabFellows platform, search for Amazon and click the Amazon Business logo.
14. Go to the Accounts tab.
15. Click Create Account.
16. Now, enter your Punchout connection settings [Domain, Identifier, Purchase Order URL, and Shared Secret].
After entering all the information, toggle the Activate Punchout switch on and click Save.
17. To ensure the punchout settings were properly set, create a test order.
18. Once you have successfully placed your order in test mode, you should receive a Test Order Confirmation.
19. When you are ready to switch the account from test mode to active, return to Business Settings.
20. In the Members box, click Groups and then click Punchout.
21. In the System integration box, click on Purchasing System.
22. Click Edit on the right next to Test Mode.
23. Select to change it from Test to Active and then click Save.
After all the steps are completed, your Amazon Business punchout integration should now be ready to start placing orders!