Table of contents:
- Create a Request
- Request List
- You need to go to Lab Manager Dashboard.
- Click on the Create Request tab.
- Select the Location from where you need to submit your request.
- On the right, you will see the Suppliers that you have set up for that location, click on the Supplier's name to start creating your request.
- You will see your Supplier's hosted catalog. Search for the item you would like to request and add a quantity.
- Now click on the Add to request button. You will get a pop-up message that will allow you to Add more items or Go to Request to continue.
- At the top, you´ll see a field with Untitled Request name by default just enter the name you´d like to give to your request, update the quantity, enter the date by when you need the item and also add a quote number if you have one.
- Check the box next to the item Catalog number for all the items you would like to include in your request.
- At the bottom, you will find the Comments field where you can add relevant information about your request.
- Once you´ve entered all the information just click on the Submit Request button on the top right.
- That´s it! You have created your request! Now a Lab Manager or Admin role is able to create the order. Learn more here.
- Now go to Request List right below Create Request in the Lab Manager Dashboard.
- You will be able to see all your request listed there.
- Click on the request you would like to view in order to see details, the status and comments.