Table of contents:
- Audit Dashboard
- Audit Perform
- Audit Review
You will find a list of all the Audits you´ve created. You will find the search field and also the primary filters on the right for easy access.
All you need to do is click on the Create audit button, and enter the required information to start the audit process.
- Title: you can name your Audit as you prefer for better follow up and control.
- Location: you can select all the locations involved in your audit by selecting them. (you can use the expand all link to be able to see them all and select them easier)
- Auditor: who is going to perform the audit.
- Due Date: when is the last day to perform the audit.
- Expiration Date: when will the audit expire.
- Once you have created a new audit you will be able to start it anytime you are ready to.
- Under the Action column, you will be able to see either start or view. Click start to begin the audit process. It will only show the view option if the audit process had already begun previously, you will be able to see the status.
- Once you click start you will get the screen to enter your physical count in the quantity field. If you find an item that is not on your inventory list all you have to do is click on Add item to include in your physical count.
- You can click on Export to be able to print your inventory list in case you want to enter the information on it instead of a device.
- Once you have entered the count you will be able to Submit it and Review it. Reviewing it means you will be able to find out if what was counted physically matches your inventory stock.
- Once you review the information you will be able to sync the qty to be able to complete the audit and get the final details.