Table of contents:
- Audit Dashboard
- Audit Perform
- Audit Review
- Audit Report Summary
Review the efficacy and accuracy of your inventory management. Schedule when and where you'd like to perform an audit to minimize compliance risks and maximize efficiency. Internal controls have never been easier to achieve.
- Go to Lab Manager Dashboard and select Audits.
- You will see a list of all your audits on a single screen with relevant information such as their status or action to be performed.
- To find a specific audit use the search bar, you can also use the default filters at the top for easy access.
- In the last column, you can click on the comment icon to add comments related to the audit.
- Click on the Create Audit button, and enter the required information to start the audit process.
- Title: you can name your audit as you prefer for better follow-up and control.
- Location: click on set location right below the location field and set all the locations involved in your audit by selecting them (you can use the expand all link to be able to see them all and select them easier).
- Auditor: who performs the audit.
- Due Date: when is the audit deadline.
- Expiration Date: when is the last day the audit must be performed.
- Once a new audit is created you will be able to start it anytime you are ready to.
- Under the Action column, you will be able to see either start or view.
- Click start to begin the audit process. (It will only show the view option if the audit process had previously started.)
- Enter your physical count in the quantity field. If you find an item that is not on your inventory list all you have to do is click on Add item to include it in your physical count.
- You can click on Export to be able to print your inventory list in case you want to manually enter the information on it instead of a device.
- Once you have entered the count, you will be able to Submit it and Review it, reviewing it means you will be able to find out if what was counted physically matches your inventory stock.
- When the count entered does not match the inventory stock, the item status will appear as Missing item.
- If this is the case, you can still submit the audit and the audit status will show as Incomplete.
- You can also sync the quantity to complete the audit and get the Audit Report Summary.
Audit Report Summary
Once the audit is completed you will be able to view and export your final audit report for analysis.
You can even share it by using the share icon or add additional comments using the comment icon.
You will get a quick view of the following information:
Created On: the date when the audit was created
Conducted On: when the audit started
Due On: when is the audit deadline
Date Completed On: when the audit was completed
Location: where exactly the audit will be conducted
Assigned By: who assigned the audit to the auditor
Auditor: who validates the audit
Total Items: how many items were audited
Sub Locations: other locations included in the audit