Table of Contents
- Print Barcodes
Now you can have your inventory data fast and reliable, barcoding takes infinitely less time than entering data by hand.
- Go to the Lab Manager Dashboard and select Inventory.
- Go to the inventory item ID you want to see the auto-generated barcode.
- You will get all the information for that unique item ID and its barcode on the top.
- Now you can go to your inventory list and on the top right corner, you will see the Print Barcodes icon.
- Click on the Print Barcodes icon and you will get a pop up to enter the required criteria to generate the barcode labels.
- Select the Location from where your inventory items are located.
- Now from the dropdown menu, select the status, Active or Inactive.
- Choose the Category that the inventory items belong to.
- Now choose the label format you need ( right now we only have the most commonly used: Avery 5160-1 x 2 - ⅝
- Click on the blue Submit Barcodes button.
- You will get a pop-up message to let you know how many items’ barcodes labels will be generated for printing.
- You will only be able to generate the information once to avoid duplicates and errors.
- You will get an email with the link to download the PDF document to print out.
Note: You can request a different label measure by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org