Table of contents:
- Create an invoice
- Create an invoice from the order summary
- Edit Invoice
- Delete invoice
Create an Invoice
- Got to Lab Manager Dashboard.
- Select Invoices.
- Search for your invoice number using the search bar or click on the invoice you need showing on the list.
- At the top click the blue plus sign to create a new invoice from scratch.
- Choose the Supplier from which you want to create the invoice. Click Next.
- If by mistake you chose the wrong Supplier at the top right you will see the Change Supplier button to use to be able to select the right one.
- Enter invoice number, invoice date, due date, and payment terms.
- Once you've entered the information click on the plus sign Add item.
- Now you'll be able to select the PO number from the dropdown list.
- It will auto-populate the catalog ID number and will match the item on that PO, as well as the rest of the fields (UOM, Qty, Price)
- You will have the total amount and the Status will show Matched ( this means the information from the PO and the invoice matches).
- The total amount due will show at the bottom.
Create an Invoice from the Order Summary
- Go to Lab Manager Dashboard.
- Go to Order List.
- Select the Order that contains the PO from where you want to create your invoice.
- In the middle section, you will see the PO number and Ellipsis points (three little blue dots) ahead of it, click on them to open a dropdown menu, once open, click on Create Invoice.
- The information will be auto-populated to match the PO information.
- From here, you can Edit it if any information needs to be updated and click Save.
You will see a quick filter at the top to click on each Status and view only the invoices under the selected status to access them faster.
- Past Due: the payment date has passed and the invoice has not been paid
- Matched: the PO information matches the invoice information.
- Received: the invoice has been sent by the supplier
- Paid: the invoice has been fully paid.
- Once an invoice is created, you will be able to edit it by selecting the invoice and clicking the Edit button at the right top.
- From there you will be able to edit the Catalog Id, Item, UOM, Qty, Price, and Total amount.
- You can also change the invoice status by clicking the down arrow to select from the dropdown list.
- You can change the status to Received (once you receive the invoice from your Supplier) or Paid (once the invoice has been paid)
- Click Save.
- Once an invoice has been created, you can select the invoice and click on the Delete button at the right top.