Table of contents:
- Go to Lab Insights and select Budgets.
- Select the desired budget code from the drop-down menu to view the corresponding information.
- Select the date range you want to view and click Apply.
- You will see all the Budget information related to the budget code, at the top you are able to view the segment names to make it easier to understand, e.g Lab Supplies- General, then the Total Budget, Remaining Budget, and Spent Budget.
- On the right, you can view the Overall Budget Execution, by clicking on the ellipsis icon (three little dots) on the right you can view the graph by percentage executed or percentage pending to execute.
- You can also view the pie chart for a better and easier performance view. Here you will see the segments related to that main account (budget code).
Tip: Unallocated means the budget that has not been spent, and the part showing the budget code means what has already been spent from that budget.
- Go to Lab Insights select Dashboards
- Select the Spend tab at the right.
- Select the date range from which you want to view the expenses and click Apply.
- You will see the Total Spend and the Blanket PO Execution (BPO).
- Here you can see the Spend per Supplier, per User, per Category, and can even select the way the charts display the information by clicking on the ellipsis icon (three little dots) at the right.
- Once you click the ellipsis you can have Pie, Bar, or Line view.
- At the bottom, you will find the Year over Year (YoY) and Quarterly spend graphs.