Table of Contents:
- Set up payment with Amazon Business
Setting up payment to use Amazon Business with LabFellows
There are two types of Payment Settings available with Amazon Business: Shared Pay and Individual Pay.
- Shared Pay – You as the Administrator can designate one or multiple cards for your buyers to use.
- Individual Pay – Each buyer manages their own card(s).
If you want to set up Individual Pay – No action needs to be taken at this time.
As each buyer completes their first punch-out session with Amazon Business, they will be prompted to enter their own payment method.
If you want to set up Shared Pay – Please complete the following steps.
- Hover over Hello, Your Name and click Business Settings
- In the Member box, click Groups
- Click the PunchOut Group
- Click Shared Settings in the Billing & Shipping box
- Update the Payment Options from Individual payment methods and addresses to Shared payment methods and addresses
- Next, click Payment methods in the Billing & Shipping box
- Finally, click Add Payment Method to add the card(s) that you want your buyers to use during checkout
- Click Purchasing System under System Integrations
- In Payment Method click Edit and choose the intended credit card
- Change the Status of the Purchasing System from Test Mode to Active Mode
Note: You do not need to add shipping addresses as that information is already active in LabFellows.